Speaking & Seminars
Terri is a knowledgeable and engaging speaker who regularly presents, conducts training sessions and holds seminars across the country.
Terri has presented to local and national businesses and professional groups on a variety of topics related to managing people, businesses and organizational success. Presentation topics and recent engagements include:
- Soft Skills for Lawyers
- Embracing Conflict
- The Psychology of Retirement
- Authenticity as a Business Concept
- Identity Development for Wealth Inheritors.
- The Nature of the Changing Family
- How to Deal with Difficult Personalities.
- What You Don’t Know Could Frustrate You – Understanding Mental Health Diagnoses
Recent Speaking Engagements
- University Of Colorado Law School
- The Purposeful Planning Institute
- Colorado Bar Association - Closely Held Business Program
- Transamerica Title Company
- The Financial Planning Association
- The Colorado Bar Association
- The Boulder Metropolitan Interdisciplinary Committee
- The Canadian American Medical Dental Association
- The Colorado Police Chiefs Association
Terri extensive educational and professional credentials make her a credible and educational resource for professional groups. Participants appreciate her approach-ability and sense of humor.
She has trained and mentored next generation adults in legacy families, managers and executives, entry level staff, attorneys and judges, entrepreneurs, young adults, and doctoral students.
Her deep wisdom and ability to facilitate deep conversations create the potential for transformational change.
Seminars and Courses
Terri is an adjunct professor at the University of Denver and been a course consultant at Regis University. She has conducted graduate-level seminars and courses at the graduate level on topics such as cognitive development and criminal assessment, and has trained doctoral students in conducting assessments and psychotherapy.
Research and Published Works
A regular resource to the news media, Terri has been interviewed multiple times for television and newspaper articles. She was recently featured as a forensic psychology expert for the A&E Lifetime Movie Networks documentary Killer Kids, which was released in the summer of 2014.
Terri has participated in research on adult development and transition, and has spoken and written on ethical issues that are faced by forensic psychologists.
Read more of Terri insights on the articles and insights page.